Enhancement Brand Image Through Digital Marketing tto Expand The Marketing Reach of Potatoes
The use of digital marketing is not yet optimal to improve brand image, causing sales of potato seeds to not develop. The aim of this research is to identify the condition of the company's digital marketing, analyze the
effectiveness of digital marketing in improving brand image and formulate a digital marketing optimization strategy that can be implemented by the company. This research was carried out from April to June 2023, atPT
Agro Lestari Merbabu in Kragon Village, Magelang, Central Java. The data used areprimary and secondary data. The research respondents were 54 people who were determined using the linear time function formula.
The research was carried out with a descriptive and quantitative approach using simple linear regression analysis methods and SWOT analysis. The research results show that the implementation of digital marketing
at PT Agro Lestari Merbabu has not been carried out optimally. The application of digital marketing has proven effective in improving brand image and expanding marketing reach. For every additional digital marketing value once, there willbe an increase in brand image by 53%. The brand image variable is influenced by digital marketing variables by 11.7%, while the remaining 88.3% is influenced by other variablesnot examined in this research. The main strategy that can be used to maximize the use of digital marketing in improving brand image is to use external parties to compare companies via digital platforms as providers of certified potato