ANALYSIS OF NITROGEN FERTILIZER NEEDS WITH LEAF COLOR CHART AND FARMER PARTICIPATION FOR RICE PLANT (Oryza Sativa L.)
ANALISIS KEBUTUHAN PUPUK NITROGEN DENGAN BAGAN WARNA DAUN DAN PARTISIPASI PETANI UNTUK TANAMAN PADI SAWAH (Oryza Sativa L.)
Farmers' participation in the analysis of nitrogen fertilizer needs with leaf color chart for Paddy (Oryza sativa L.) plants in Kec. Tambaksari Regency. Ciamis, to find out: the level of participation and factors related to farmer participation. This activity was carried out from April 22, 2019 to July 26, 2019. The variables studied in this study consisted of independent variables (farmer characteristics and the role of advisors) and the dependent variable (participation). Data was collected by filling out a questionnaire (questionnaire), interviews, and secondary data (from related institutions). The results of the analysis of farmer participation include the category of "medium" or 61.2%, and the category of "high" or 38.8%, there is no category "low", because the cultivation of lowland rice is the main commodity, farmers in fertilizing to see the color of the leaves have been carried out . Then based on the results of the analysis, the factors related to participation are age, extension activities, facilitators and communicators. Farmers 'participation in the analysis of nitrogen fertilizer needs with the Leaf Color Chart for lowland rice are: The majority of farmers' participation rates are included in the "medium" category, and factors related to participation are age, extension activities, facilitators, and communicators; Farmer participation needs to be increased in order to provide optimal benefits, success must be carried out by all parties to work together to achieve goals
[BPP] Balai Penyuluhan Pertanian. 2019. Programa Kecamatan Tambaksari. Ciamis: Balai Penyuluhan Pertanian.
Anwarudin O, Haryanto Y. 2018. The Role of Farmer-to-farmer Extension as a Motivator for the Agriculture Young Generation. International Journal of Social Science and Economic Research. Vol 3 : 428-437. ISSN 1907-5839 E-ISSN 2599-0403 Jurnal Penyuluhan Pertanian Vol. 17 No. 1, 29 Mei 2022 44 Available online at https://jurnal.polbangtan-bogor.ac.id/index.php/jpp.
Anwarudin O, Maryani A. 2017. The effect of institutional strenghening on farmer participation and self-reliance in Bogor Indonesia. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences. 7(4) : 409-422.
Budiman MF, Sadono D. 2010. Tingkat Partisipasi dan Kemandirian Petani Alumni Sekolah Lapangan Pengelolaan Tanaman Terpadu (SL PTT). Jurnal Penyuluhan Institut Pertanian Bogor.
Hapsari DT, Suprijanto, Sangen , Susilawati. 2012. Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi Partisipasi Masyarakat pada Kebun Bibit Rakyat. Jurnal Enviro Scienteae; 8 : 55-61.
Koampa, MV, Benu OLS, Sendow MM, Moriaga VRB. 2015. Partisipasi Kelompok Tani dalam Kegiatan Penyuluhan Pertanian di Desa Kanonang Lima Kecamatan Kawangkoan Barat. Jurnal Ilmiah Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian. 11 (3): 19- 32.
Mardikanto T. 2009. Sistem Penyuluhan Pertanian. Surakarta: Sebelas Maret University Press.
Ratnaningsih DJ. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian. [Online] Available at: http://www. ut.ac.id/html/suplemen/mmpi5202/in deks.html [Diakses 02 Maret, 2019].
Sugiyono. 2011. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung : Alfabeta Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D.Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D.Bandung: Alfabeta.
Widyastuti N, Ruwaida I P, Trisnasari W. 2014. Partisipasi Petani dalam Program Pengabdian Masyarakat melalui Pola Sekolah Lapangan. Jurnal Penyuluhan Pertanian ISSN 1907-5839. Vol 09(2). Bogor: Sekolah Tinggi Penyuluhan Pertanian Bogor.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jurnal Penyuluhan Pertanian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License