Analisis Perubahan Perilaku dan Usaha Dalam Kaji Terap Good Farming Practices dan Aplikasi Sidik di Kecamatan Panjalu Kabupaten Ciamis
The supply of beef cattle and beef in the country has been based on smallholder farms around 97.7%. The growth of domestic beef production (supply) during 2005-2013 continues to increase, but has not been able to keep up with the pace of demand so imports are needed. Therefore, it is necessary to have an intensive beef cattle maintenance system through good beef cattle fattening agribusiness (good farming practice). Based on this background, the objectives to be achieved are: 1). Identify the level of change in knowledge, attitudes and skills of farmers. 2). To identify the effect of using the Animal Husbandry SIDIK application in beef cattle maintenance management on the income of farmers. The research method used is the interview method through a structured questionnaire from 30 respondents. The data analysis method used extension analysis (Padmowihardjo formula, 1999), and business analysis (calculation of income level). The applied study was carried out for 40 days at the Gentra Pusaka Tunas Muda Farmer Group, which consisted of 3 treatments, namely control (P0) of traditional cattle fattening. The second treatment (P1) was fattening cattle with GFP. While the third treatment (P2) is that farmers apply GFP + Livestock Imprint Application. Evaluation of the implementation of the extension obtained the results: There was a change in knowledge of (39.58% = quite successful), skills (37.39% = quite successful), and attitudes (41.39% = quite successful). Business analysis obtained results P0 = Rp.1.214.400.00, P1 = Rp.1.376.600.00, and P2 = Rp.1.571.000,00. It can be concluded that the application of GFP and Livestock Print Applications can be recommended for beef cattle fattening efforts.
Badan Pusat Statistik. 2019. Volume Impor Daging Sapi di Indonesia. Jakarta: Badan Pusat Statistik.
Badan Pusat Statistik. 2020. Tren Produksi Daging Sapi di Indonesia. Jakarta: Badan PusatStatistik.
Badan Pusat Statistik. 2013. Klasifikasi Kelas Umur Berdasarkan Angkatan Kerja Nasional. [online] http://bps.co.id [27 Juni 2021].
Balai Penyuluhan Pertanian. 2020. Programa Penyuluhan Pertanian Kecamatan Panjalu. Ciamis: BPP.
Department of Agriculture, Food and Rural Development. 2001. Good Farming Practice (GFP). Irlandia.
Direktorat Jenderal Peternakan dan Kesehatan Hewan. 2016. Manajemen Agribisnis Penggemukan sapi potong. Jakarta.
Pane I. 1993. Pemuliaan Ternak Sapi. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Padmowihardjo, 1996. Evaluasi Pelaksanaan Penyuluhan Pertanian. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.
Copyright (c) 2021 Aldi Prayoga, Wardani, Arif Nindyo Kisworo
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License