Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Pada Home Industry Sirup Markisa di Desa Sukamantri Kabupaten Bogor
Community empowerment activities are carried out at the passion fruit syrup home industry located in Sukamantri Village, Bogor Regency. The purpose of this empowerment activity is to help the owner so that his business increases and the community becomes more productive by carrying out empowerment activities. There are 4 activities in the empowerment of passion fruit syrup, namely: 1) Seeing potential problems, 2) Planning activities, 3) Carrying out empowerment activities, 4) Program evaluation, 5) Analyzing supporting and inhibiting factors. The method used is a qualitative approach, with interviews, observations, and documentation, and uses triangulation techniques. There are 5 participants in this activity, 3 housewives, and 2 residents who have not worked (unemployed). The results of this study are to see that the potential in this village has a fairly large plantation area of 1,760,000 hectares and has cool air and high rainfall which is very suitable for cultivating passion fruit, the intended location is the passion fruit syrup home industry owned one of the farmers who uses his land to cultivate passion fruit into passion fruit syrup and can open job vacancies for the community. Planning and implementation in this activity was carried out in 4 meetings. This activity is carried out at the home of the business owner, every Sunday, at 12.30-15.30. In the evaluation of passion fruit syrup community empowerment activities, it has shown a positive impact for participants, this can be seen from the good response of all participants in the empowerment process. The supporting factors in this activity are qualified human resources, as well as production tools and materials provided by the business owner, and the inhibiting factor in this activity is the erratic growth of passion fruit. After this activity, the participants became employees of Mr. Muiz’s passion fruit syrup home industry
Buah, P. Pengolahan Buah Markisa menjadi Sirup. pp. 0–2.
Diwanti D. P. and Dharma, A. F. 2019. Pengembangan Potensi Masyarakat Bangunmulyo Melalui Program I-Createdi (Inovasi,Kreatif Dan Mandiri) Home Industri Salak Pondoh’, Martabe : Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 2(2), p. 62. doi: 10.31604/jpm.v2i2.62-66.
Faiqoh P. 2019. Pemberdayaan Perempuan Melalui Home Industri Batik Sekar Jagad Di Dusun Tanuraksan Desa Gemeksekti Kabupaten Kebumen, Pendidikan Luar Sekolah Fakultas Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Negeri Semarang, 22(1), pp. 1–75.
Fuziyah A. 2016. Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Melalui Kegiatan Home Industri Kerupuk Ikan Di Desa Srowo Kecamatan Sidayu Kabupaten Gresik. J+Plus Unesa, 5(2), pp. 1–9.
Fay DL. 1967. Angewandte Chemie International Edition. 6(11), 951– 952., 2(2), pp. 135–142.
Jambi U. 2013. Pendapatan Keluarga Jasminarni , Suandi , Trias Novita dan Evita’, pp. 47–49.
Nuraisyah F. dan Ruliyandari R. 2020. Pemberdayaan Kelompok Ibu Rumah Tangga: Pelatihan Pembuatan Sabun dari Minyak Goreng Bekas Menjadi Home. 4(2), pp. 2019–2021.
Rohmani S, Yugatama A, and Prihapsara, F. 2018. Inovasi Minuman Sehat Berbahan Kedelai dalam Upaya Pemberdayaan Masyarakat melalui Wirausaha di Kabupaten Sukoharjo (Innovations Healthy Drinks in Source of Soybean in Community Empowerment through Entrepreneurship in Sukoharjo District. Agrokreatif Jurnal Ilmiah Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat, 4(1), pp. 68–74.
Suminartini S. dan Susilawati S. 2020. Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Melalui Bidang Usaha Home Industry Dalam Meningkatkan Kesejahteraan Masyarakat. Comm-Edu (Community Education Journal), 3(3), p. 226. doi: 10.22460/comm edu.v3i3.3340.
Suprojo A. dan Fithriana N. 2017. Usaha Home Industri Camilan Kripik Jamur Krispy. Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, 6(2), pp. 50–56.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Penyuluhan Pertanian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License