EVALUASI SEKOLAH LAPANG SISTEM TANAM PADI JAJAR LEGOWO SUPER DENGAN METODE TYLER
Field school is one of the extension approaches to disseminate technology in rice cultivation. Evaluation of field schools can be done by using the Tyler method. The objectives of this study were (1) to analyze the understanding of farmers (knowledge, attitudes and skills) in implementing the cultivation of jajar legowo super systems of rice; (2) identify the achievement of extension in field school. The results showed that the farmers' knowledge, attitudes and skills were at moderate to high levels. Evaluation using the Tyler model shows that the objectives of the outreach activity through field schools have been achieved.
Keywords: jarwo super, field school, evaluation of extension
Copyright (c) 2020 Khaerunnisa, Reni Suryanti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under theÂ Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License